Thursday, September 04, 2008
So like what I expected, I failed my driving test! But still, my Godma really blessed me cause I got a really nice invigilator and a really easy test route. So failing it was totally my fault and not cause' of luck/a fierce invigilator/they trying to fail first-timers whatsoever. I'm not good enough so I've decided I'll work harder for the second time. Wheeee* But I still hate driving la after saying so much! Thanks to those who were really concern and stuff (:
I was telling Willie I really regret participating in Shut Up & Dance cause' I'm like way behind for my work and honors is no joke. But he says I'll regret even more if I didn't cause' it's my final year and I won't have the chance to perform in a concert
ever again! HAA! Hmm, reframing does give me more motivation but eh the reality is that erm ehh my work is still undone so ehh yaa...
Shall do work then go to school ):